- What is the meaning of the work you created?
- As you can see on the top is a black bart which represents me and it's for me to tell tell people to not let the haters from letting you rise.
- What inspired your work?
- My mentality inspired my work.
- Why did you choose the location you chose?
- I chose the stairs so everyone can see it.
- How did this project change your perception of Art?
- I showed me that art has a meaning.
- How did this project change your perception of Art you see as you travel around the city?
- It changed my perception because now I look deeper into art and not just as "oh someone just drawn on the wall again.
Be surrounded by things you love
I chose this memoir to match this drawing because I love the living room in my house and that is where is spend most of my time at beside my room. The living room explainded my memoir greatly because the couch is my favoorite part of the living room and I made it pop out the most.
I choose a sneaker for the project because I'm in love with sneakers. Sneakers mean everything to me and I felt that I would like to do something that revolves around something I love. I chose to do laces because I felt like it was the easiest and most eye popping.
Slide 1 - There is a boy who is thinking
Slide 2 - There is a person meditating showing self - control
Slide 3 - This is a picture of a baby and a dad and there holding hands showing loyalty
Slide 4 - This last slide is a guy who is giving a helping hand to another guy showing that people are helping.