Artist's statement: I chose 3D glasses as a base for my sculpture because of my love for movies. It is very important to me because I watch movies every weekend and one of my favorite movies of all time is in 3D. I also have it illuminated with lights to add the requirements of the project.
My six word memoir is " I'm the greatest of all time". This is based on a fictional character named Jim and his narcissistic nature narcissistic nature. He believes that he is the best to ever do anything and is very flamboyant about it. He has posters all over his living room that support his egoistic habits. He has even gone as far as to put a bookshelf in his room that has nothing but books filled with pictures of himself. He has never competed in anything to prove that he is the greatest, so his claims are simply delusions of grandeur. He isolates himself away from everyone so that he does not have to face criticism from his peers. He is unemployed, single, and an overall miserable person. He lost a spelling bee miserably in 1st grade and this has lead him to his isolated lifestyle and his exaggerated claims.
- What is the meaning of the work you created? There is no real meaning of my work I just think that it looks nice.
- What inspired your work? The Simpsons TV show and the obey artist inspired my work.
- Why did you choose the location you chose? I chose the location because everyone walks past it and it is up high so that no one can touch it.
- How did this project change your perception of Art? It did not change my perception of art.
- How did this project change your perception of Art you see as you travel around the city? When I see artists street work I no longer see it as an act of jejune vandalism as much as another artists expression.
Slide #1: When you post on the internet you have to be conscious of what you post. You also have to be sure to keep personal information secure on the internet.
Slide #2:When you are on the internet you have to consider how what you post affects how other people feel. Hence being empathetic towards others.
Slide #3: You also must think bout what you post. You must give it careful consideration.
Slide #4: You can also use the internet to collaborate with other people in order to reach a common goal.
Online I appear as a scholar, and a student of GLA Charter School. Although that is no longer the case it still appears that way because all of my work from the old school is online. I think people perceive me as a scholar who uses prezi a lot because I have multiple presentations on there. Before I post anything online I consider what my parents would say if they saw it.I think background checks on social media are unnecessary because a person's social life and their work life should not mix. Free speech does not include defamatory statements that are just blatantly disrespectful. Internet trolls are people who deliberately try to hurt people using the internet.You can stop trolling just by ignoring it. My 3 top tips are to, keep in mind that everyone can see your posts, do not post anything you wouldn't want the world to see, and also do not be an internet troll!!!