For my group’s capstone we decided to make a go kart. In the beginning we struggled with figuring out what the end product would be, we thought about buying an already made kart and disassembling it, or scrapping the idea and building something more like a truck. We bought components for a go kart like a frame and axle and started working out blueprints for a design. We ran into a lot of problems with the frame we bought, a lot of the measurements were not customary and it was a little small. Designing a new frame was the next idea. We used CAD (Computer-Aided Drawing) programs like Autodesk Fusion 360 and Solidworks 2017 to create 3-dimensional blueprints for the kart that can be printed out. This process is/was not easy, you have to make objects in real life in a computer program, this requires seemingly endless measuring, analyzing, and just thinking about every piece of the kart. We assembled the frame in the program, you can see pictures attached here. During this capstone I learned how to more effectively collaborate with a larger team than I’m used to, how to use 3-dimensional design programs, and how to change ideas with a group so everyone is heard.