I worked with Tyheim Price to be apart of the lighting crew for our school play. We had to learn how to operate the lights as nobody in the school knew how to properly operate them. We had to come up with light cues for the entire script of the play, and we also had to present a guide on how to work the lights for future students. I went to the very first practice to meet the actors and get an understanding of who I was working with. Many of the people who had a part in the play were very chill, goofy, fun people who wanted to put on the best production possible. This made it easy to work with them when Tyheim and I started going to tech practices. The actors were very accommodating to working out the kinks of the lights and it made for a very experimental environment where we could try new things with the lights to see what worked best for each scene. Collaboration was a big part of the process. I also feel like I learned a few lessons in collaboration from the actors. Seeing them all work together when it came to vocal warmups, script readings, or whatever, helped teach me a lot about working with a team. We presented our play to the public on April 12th and 13th, it went very well. There was one big problem with the lights on the last scene of the first act on the April 12th show. Ms. Hare, Tyheim, and I were very confused and started to stress a bit about what was going on. Luckily, Tyheim figured out what was going on and fixed the problem. After the April 13th show I stayed after to clean up the stage, reflecting on what we have all accomplished over the past few months. This project was very fulfilling and I felt like we all really have something back to the community. It was a very fun show to work on, and now I might have to come back next year to see what production they put on next.