An explanation of how the Internet has changed communication. Make sure to use at least one specific example. The internet hasn’t been out that long now it’s like instagram and facebook , twitter and snapchat.
2. Define Immediacy, Permanence and Lack of Control as they pertain to the Internet and explain how Immediacy, Permanence and Lack of Control affect both our offline and our online identities and lives. Include at least one example for each. Immediacy is when you post something and you don’t like it you take it down with in 15 seconds everybody already seen it within that 15 seconds. Permanence is like posting on social media and you can’t take it down it’s permenantly stuck up there
3. What are two ways that you can actively manage and protect your identity and your reputation online? (one of each) one way you can protect your identity is don’t post any of your personal information. Your reputation can remain intact if you don’t be known all over philly and don’t post no inappropriate picture or videos
4. Answer the question: “Does the Internet have rules?” Use at least one specific example. Yes , of course but nobody nowadays don’t follow them. One example is the terms oo876f condition
5. Define cyberbullying in your own words. Cyberbullying is making fun of or harrsassing somebody online
6. Describe at least 2 kinds of cyberbullying and why they are considered cyberbullying ? two kinds of cyberbullying trolling and unintentional , they are considered cyberbullying
7. Provide advice for: victims, bullies and bystanders of cyberbullying ? victims depending on what the situation is need to speak up if something is going on no matter whether their uncomfortable
8. Your Top 5 tips for using the Internet
Check to see if the website is safe
Choose passwords that nobody would think to figure out
What is spyware ? how do i stop ?
- Its not all about spyware