John is somebody who lost everything in life. That’s why he’s so empty inside and out. In his room he sleeps on a cold hard floor, he has a door, a window, and two pieces of furniture to sit on. To remember his loved ones he keeps two pictures hung up on the wall one near the window and one on the back wall. This is the only way his cold heart can remember his mom and dad he lost at the same time.
The internet’s communication has changed a lot. Before people just used to send emails now people chat on all different types of websites. Now people use google hangouts to text and to video chat.
Immediacy means how fast a comment can travel from the internet. I think permanence is when you put something on the internet and it stays there. Lack of Control is when you don’t have control over what you post. They affect your offline life because that’s the reputation you have now because of what you posted.
3. Two ways you can protect your online identity is don’t use your full name on the internet and don’t talk about your private life.
4. I think the internet does and it doesn’t. I think it doesn’t because you are allowed to post whatever you want to post. But then again if you cross the line they can track you do and you can get punished.
5. I think cyberbullying is when you mess with somebody over the internet or when you harass them.
6. One type of cyber bullying is harassment. The other one is annoying someone.
7. I think that you should report whoever does that and if you do it you should stop. Cyber bullying caused people to kill themselves.
8. 1. Don’t Bully people
2. Don’t give out your information
3. Be smart
4. Don’t say anything that you wouldn’t say in person
5. Watch what you post
About 3 weeks ago Adrien Broner made the worst mistake of his life. He decided to hop on social media and started saying he was going to kill himself. Now people will look at him different because of that. Even though he deleted it it’s always going to be remembered. I know that people screenshoted it. He shouldn’t have went on instagram and snapchat telling people what he was going to do. With his fan base people looked at it immediately and it was all over tv. So now he has to deal with that because the pictures will always be around and all the interview clips are still going to be posted somewhere. Also the reason he was going to “kill himself” was over something so dumb