- The meaning of this work is to inspire people about respect.
- I thought if people were walking the halls they would look at it and it could make their day better in any type of way.
- I chose that location because a lot of people walk around their and hang out their during the day.
- This project made me feel that anything I create is a form of art.
- When I walk around the city I see that everything is a form of art because of the shapes.
- I described myself as responsible when I am online because I know my boundaries.
- I motivate people when I post something online because I want to be able to touch people's heart.
- My number one rule I gave myself was to be respectful when I am online because I want people to view me as a nice person.
When I’m online I feel responsible. When I’m online I know where to go and where not to go.
When people see me online they think i’m responsible. For example when my grandma asks me to help her with something online she always says I know what i’m doing or I know more than technology than her.
Before I post anything online I make sure it’s appropriate and that I know who will see it. I make sure it won’t offend anyone or that it won’t make anyone angry.
A pro is having a positive effect a con is having someone come at you for posting something offensive.
If someone doesn't care about how someone else feel about what they are posting and it has an effect on our lives because people don’t think before they post something and they get mad when they have to face the consequences.
I think it is great to do a social media background check because if I was about to hire someone I would want to know what I am getting myself into. If someone was hiring me I would not have a problem if they looked me up to see what people think of me while I am online.
To me free speech is speaking your mind or telling people how you feel without being rude or starting a fight. I say this because you necessarily can't say what you want because if you curse at a cop you will get arrested.