Today we finalized the final level, level 3. We put on the finishing touches, and we are now ready to present the final product. We are happy how it came out.
Today, we tested the game to see if it's finally working. The test was a success, and the game is working like we intended. We also edited the levels to use all the sprites so that we met requirements. Overall our game is a success. We think that when we turn it in, it will be satisfactory
One of the six elements I used was value. I shaded in the crevices of the objects and used a lot of detail.
Today, we got our Level 1 of the interactive game up and operational, and began working on the second level. We've already decided what we want to be different in the second level, and we think that our game is pretty functional.
For this piece of Art, I used texture. I created texture by adding string to the artwork before I painted over it. I put string and many different other unique things and then painted and printed the object on the paper. I used color by using colors close to purple and colors that would bring purple out, Like yellow. I also used the white background to make the purple stand out more.
This drawing was actually very difficult to do, I know it may look like a circle and you're just shading it in, well it is that. But it's hard to do because you want it to look right and make the tone look good, for this I had to make the shading from dark to light, and I wanted it to look like it kind of just happened instead of perfect neat lines.