- Describe the room you drew. What is in it? i drew a bed a window a lamp a door and a portrait.
- What you have learned about one point perspective. i learned how to use lines and a dot to make more shapes
- What you are most proud of in your room drawing. im proud of learning to draw that way.
- What you wish you could improve about your room drawing. i wish a drew less sloppy
- One tip for someone doing this project next year. pay attention.
I drew a bedroom from a one-point perspective meaning the drawing is directly facing the front. I learned that there are many different objects you can draw in one- point perspective. I also learned that when you draw in one point perspective you have to make sure your lines are precise because if they are not then your object won't come out the way you want it. I am most proud of the wall in my drawing because it's colorful and meaningful to me. I wish I could improve the neatness of my lines. One tip I have for someone doing this project next year is to pay attention.
I drew a room it had four doors a bed with some sheets a table rug wooden floor hole in the ceiling and window. that sometimes drawing lines to the point sucks. i am most proud of finishing this. I wish I could make my lines straighter. one tip is to not do it because you wont have to improve if you never did anything.