- Describe the room you drew. What is in it?
- What you have learned about one point perspective.
- What you are most proud of in your room drawing.
- What you wish you could improve about your room drawing.
- One tip for someone doing this project next year.
What I drew is a room in one point perspective. In this room I have a bed, a door, a window, a table with a lamp, a Star Wars poster, and a rug. I learned that in one point perspective you have to pay attention to where you draw every single line. I am most proud of the bed I drew. It looks the best and it took the most time. I would want to improve in my Star Wars poster. One tip for next year is to pay attention to the dot in the middle and follow each line.
The room I drew Is a fictional bedroom with a mini basket, a Jesus poster, a window, a bed, a carpet, and a poorly drawn painting of the same room. Through this project, I learned how to proportion images that aren't flat. I'm proud of the ceiling of the drawing. I'm not proud of the erase marks and the bad proportioning on the poster. If I could give one tip for this project it would be to pay attention to earlier classes since they make the work a lot easier and a lot quicker.