Savannah Harris Public Feed
Global Water Crisis
Toxic City Info-graphic
Fast Plants Reflection
Q4 Cycle of Matter
Cycles of Sulfur
The Keys To Kramming For Biology Keystones For Students by Students
She is simple but she’s creative
Growing up you're introduce too many things. Whether it’s new people, new challenges, or new come ups. Walking into my room there’s nothing to be fascinated about. Unless you know me, and have met the creative me. The creative me wants design, has hopes, and sets goals. The simple me hides under boring and untouch topics. Knowing me, you know the creative part doesn’t come out unless you taken the time and effort to know the creative Savannah.
I’m not yet open. I’m not yet fully grown. “She is simple but she’s creative” because of how she addresses she’s on the low. Through the time of being in 8th grade I was introduced to many different people and in a different environment every day. I was never really notice and nobody really took the time out to know me and who I wanted to be. When not having nobody to talk to you always keep your ideas and thoughts to yourself.
Fork By Sav & Siani
Mulatto- Street Art
- The meaning of my art work explains the mixture of my race white and black. This symbol represents that we are one whole whether we are black, white, Asian, etc.
- What inspired my work was to be able to take race and bring it into art. With me doing this it will take the unknown necessary comments of race and difference and see it as one. As one artist known as Miss Mulatto, had a black and white parent. With her parents growing up and taking care of her was a struggle so with me creating this piece I imagining what sh faced.
- I choose this location because it was at a very high spot where people would be able to notice it.
- This project changed my perception because it took Street Art to a different level and to a different idea of Art. Instead of always using a paint brush and book, having a spray can and a street wall is the same.
- It changed because I always looked at graffiti as graffiti I never once thought thee was a story behind it or had a meaning. I believe Street Art is Art.
The Internet and You
Surviving the Internet Trolls
The person I am online is a whole different person in person. I have different attitudes, a different personality, and more open. Being online I feel i'm able to express who I am since its my online account. Based on my appearance, I think people look at me different and probably think i'm just a normal girl. But once I meet somebody offline, I end up opening with them, giving them advice, and letting them know who I am. My mom gave me rules before posting anything online. I go by what she would say if she saw anything I put online. I also respect myself before putting up something that isn't my age, appropriate, or wouldn't help me in the future. The pros and cons of sharing online that it can be sent out to anyone anywhere. Regardless what you think of the post it would be change and switched to make you look like a bad person. In many situations people had lack of control for having their post spread all over. Once they post it and finally realize they made a bad decision, they decide to delete it and it gets out and they won't have control on what happens or what anyone says about it. That's how it becomes Permanence, it enter to be permanent online and the person won't be able to take it down or delete it. Immediacy has a big impact also because as soon as you post anything wrong or good, it's shared immediately all over. Many students and works have to go have a background check on their social media by their job, family, or anybody that's watching them. My thoughts on this is it's a good thing and helps people reflect on what happen and what they did wrong so they won't do it again. Many people are against that because they believe its free speech regardless if it's bad or good. Free speech is different in everybody eyes and especially what they say. Many fighting words are online which is unprotected by the first amendment. When it comes it comes to Libel, its protected. In my eyes that's when the internet trolls come out and begin to start arguments to destroy someone's happiness. They aren't happy with themselves and begin creating their own war.We can stop the war by confronting the trolls and speaking for people that aren't able to do that on their own. The pros and cons of posting anonymously makes issues and creates problems that don't need to happen. When it comes to the internet I believe people should watch what they say and what they post. This will make problems not happen and will maybe slow down bullying and change people's mind when it comes to being a troll online.